Mersea Island Vineyard offers a choice of bedrooms, double-bedded or twin-bedded. They are centrally heated and comfortably furnished and have en-suite facilities consisting of a shower, washbasin & toilet. Tea & coffee making facilities as well as a colour television, clock radio and hair dryer are provided in each room. The rooms are situated on the first floor (access gained by one set of stairs).
The Guest Bedrooms are situated within the courtyard complex in the beautiful, unique surroundings of our 11 acre working Vineyard.
Please note we are sorry that we are unable to supply breakfast, but Maria’s Vintage Tea Room is on the Vineyard site, just down stairs from the guest rooms and offers a whole range of meals and snacks, including bacon and sausage sandwiches from 10am.
Room rates for Guest Bedrooms
ROOM ONLY rate £75 per room per night (maximum occupation of 2 persons per room).
Please note that ROOM ONLY means that NO BREAKFAST IS INCLUDED IN THE BOOKING PRICE.
Booking and Availability
To book ring 01621 869119 or email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- The room rate is £75 per room per night and is for room only hire. BREAKFAST IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE BOOKING PRICE.
- No smoking allowed in any part of the buildings.
- Maximum occupation of 2 persons per room.
- The room rate is due for payment at the time of booking and includes a £30.00 non-refundable per room per night deposit.
- Cancellations of bookings will only be accepted up to 10 days prior to the booking date with a maximum refund of £45 per room per night. No refund will be made after the 10th day preceding the booking date.
- Guests are requested to book in between 2pm & 6pm and vacate their rooms by 10.30am on the day of their departure.
- Only the registered guests are allowed access to their rooms, access is strictly forbidden to all other persons.
- No pets of any type allowed.